[drupal-devel] settings inconsistencies

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Feb 2 09:47:23 UTC 2005

Please look at consistent.drupaldevs.org. Most of you ideas are implemented
there already, be in a slightly different way.

1) documentation is on http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/DrupalRestructure
2) working example is at http://consistent.drupaldevs.org/
   Please log in there with your drupal ID, and give me a shout (IM or mail)
   ***NOTE!! the settings and changes wont make any sense for anonymous
   **nor** for registered users. Only adminsitrators see how it should look!**
   So again: Do not start yelling: "it looks like crap" when you do not have
   admin rights there!!

Bèr

Op woensdag 2 februari 2005 09:32, schreef Tim Altman:
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:27:58 +0100, Dries Buytaert <dries at buytaert.net>
>
> wrote:
> > Andre Molnar wrote:
> >> I wasn't sure before I looked at the code, but indeed - the is no
> >> reason  as far as difficulty in coding to make these changes - the menu
> >> hook for these items takes care of positioning as expected.
> >>  Depending on feedback, I will submit patches.
> >
> > That makes the menu too long/flat, IMO.
> >
> > One alternative would be to have 'access control' and 'profile' tabs
> > directly under 'admin - user', instead of under 'admin - user -
> > configure' (one level less deep).
>
> 	This is what I'd prefer.  Similar problems happen with the comment module.
Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]