[drupal-devel] PO-files missing in contributions

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Feb 2 15:18:54 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Stefan Nagtegaal wrote:

> Above listed module all are missing the PO-file!!! Which is quite a

They are missing the PO_T_ file (PO _template_).

> lot... Please place the PO-file in a subdirectory of your module, called
> 'po', so youll get:
> '$module/po/$module-module.po'.. (Maybe we should write this down in the
> contribution guidelines?)

I think that translators should provide those files if they are needed.
We could also create a request form maybe through the contact module.
I will look into this.

> Also when we are currently in a code freeze, we should generate new
> PO-files of the drupal core.. Anyone wants to take this??

We are in feature freeze, not code freeze. This means that strings can
still change. I (or Goba) will create new PO files shortly before the
release.

Cheers,
	Gerhard