[drupal-devel] Re: [contributions:stevew] themes in wrong spot

stevew at etmeli.us stevew at etmeli.us
Thu Feb 3 09:27:34 UTC 2005

extra stuff removed...

Dries said:

>The theme-styles directory is (deprecated): its contents is not packaged
>and not integrated with drupal.org.  You have to put your styles in a
>subdirectory of the 'themes/persian' (eg 'themes/persian/pastorale').
>
>--
>Dries Buytaert  ::  http://www.buytaert.net/

Sorry about that.  I even asked the list, and still got it wrong because I
interpreted the answer while reading the docs on the site.  I expect I am
not supposed to just change the text in the README all by myself, so here
is a suggested patch for contributions/README.txt

-----------------
54a55,56
>   Alternate styles for existing themes should be submitted as
subdirectories
>   of that theme directory in this manner:  themes/main_theme/new_style.
57c59
<   Alternate styles for existing themes.
---

--
When I could find voice, I shrieked aloud in agony,  "Either this is
madness or it is Hell."  "It is neither," calmly replied the voice of the