[drupal-devel] PO-files missing in contributions

Chris Cook beerfan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:46:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:32:41 +0100, Dries Buytaert <dries at buytaert.net> wrote:
> It would be nice if the contact.module would let us create forms to
> contact a number of people (eg. everyone with the 'site maintainer'
> role, or everyone with the 'translator' role).

It seems like this would be a little beyond the scope of that module's
purpose, unless it would be configurable to use only specific roles.

I could see a business website (oops...am I suggesting that Drupal
might be appropriate for that?) using it for providing a contact form
for "Sales", "Support", and "Accounting" or somesuch while offering
the complete list of roles would not be desirable.