[drupal-devel] Comments count and tracking still broken

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Fri Feb 4 20:04:01 UTC 2005

I enabled the anonymous users to post comments without approval and, indeed,
the couunt of comments works properly that way, both on the homepage and on
the tracker.

So the problem is about the moderation, the comment count doesn't get
updated after a comment is approved and published without running the
database upgrade.

Could this be fixed for 4.6.0 ?

-HRose / Abalieno