[drupal-devel] [feature] Form groups should be collapsible

Scott Courtney scott at 4th.com
Sun Feb 6 15:09:46 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 04:58, Chris Cook wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 04:54:31 -0500, Scott Courtney <scott at 4th.com> wrote:
> > This new version works flawlessly for me in Firefox 1.0 on Linux, but still
> > is non-functional in Konqueror 3.3.0. It does, however, fail gracefully (with
> > all sections expanded) in Konqueror.
>
> If someone who uses Konqueror and knows something about it's DOM
> compatibility can tell me what the problem is I'll be happy to fix it.

Just as an FYI...  You may want to be aware of this bug that I've reported. I
don't know if it impacts your work or not, but I thought it best to pass along
the information.

It's either a Konqueror bug -- though I use Konqueror for eight hours a day and
have never seen it on a single non-Drupal web site -- or it's a really obscure
CSS bug in drupal.css.

Anyway, here's the issue URL, for your reference: http://drupal.org/node/16729 .

If this doesn't affect your work, then I apologize for the bandwidth.

Scott