[drupal-devel] forum page link lies

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:46:39 UTC 2005

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:18:46 +0000, Gabor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu> wrote:
> Who thinks these links (from forum module) are not lying?
>
>    l(t('My forum discussions.'), "tracker/$user->uid")
>    l(t('Active forum discussions.'), 'tracker')
>
> I think they are. The links are not restricted to displaying forum
> topics, so it is possible that the first page shown by the tracker does
> not contain any forum topics at all (as it is with my site)... These
> links are not correct...

Ha. Yes, you're right. I had noticed that before, and may even have
said something way back when, but I think we got stuck in "tracker
filtering by node type". Which, of course, should be implemented, and
the links could then be "tracker/forum/{uid}" and "tracker/forum".

Unless we implement that filtering, the links should be removed completely.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com