[drupal-devel] Looking for a Drupal 4.5.2 database

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Tue Feb 8 20:23:09 UTC 2005

We're looking for representative Drupal 4.5.2 databases that we can use
for benchmarking purpose.  We favor (a) largish databases (b) that
continue to work in absence of contributed/custom modules.

We'll upgrade one or more databases to Drupal 4.6/HEAD to compare
performance of Drupal 4.5 with Drupal 4.6/HEAD.

If you want to help, or if you have a database to share, let us know
within the next few hours.  (We only have access to these benchmark
machines for a few days.)

Any recommendations for benchmark tools (that run on Linux) are much
appreciated as well.