[drupal-devel] [task] usability: Group user related menu items more logically +fix help text links

andremolnar drupal-devel at drupal.org
Tue Feb 8 22:18:52 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    user system
 Category:     tasks

As per the discussion at:
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/drupal-devel/2005-02/msg00302.html
(settings inconsistencies)
This patch implements the suggestions show in the screenshot (found in
the link above).
It also adjusts a few coding convention inconsistencies that I have
noticed (e.g. unnecissary passing of form [edit] data between
functions)
Though more code could be cleaned in user module this was just a start
to meet the primary goals of this patch.
Finally the help text found in hook_help are now linked properly with
their associated pages, and links within the text now take you to the
proper pages.
Dries: if you would like to test drive this on my demo site, contact me
and I can set you up with an admin account.
Other testers are welcome.
andre

andremolnar

Edit: http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/17025