[drupal-devel] Looking for a Drupal 4.5.2 database

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 8 22:24:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Morbus Iff wrote:

> > We're looking for representative Drupal 4.5.2 databases that we can use
> > for benchmarking purpose.  We favor (a) largish databases (b) that
> > continue to work in absence of contributed/custom modules.
>
> I've a largish database at Gamegrene.com, but requires flexinode installed
> for it to "really" work (node, however, is properly filled along with
> about 8,000 comments, so it should still be workable without). Full SQL
> exports are dumped weekly, and are available at a secret URL (mail me
> privately) upon request.

Has been gratefully received and already received a severe beating due to
redLED and myself.

We found that we will need to take the throttle into account when doing
such stuff, because after too many requests /forum simply switched itself
off.

> I'll provide the SQL export, but NOT a machine - I don't have time to
> debug any issues caused by the upgrade. I'd also be heartily interested in
> the results, of course ;)

Yeah, getting a free test upgrade is certainly part of the deal.

I'll try your's later.

Cheers,
	Gerhard