[drupal-devel] Release schedule

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 08:59:53 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 01:06:29 +0200, Adrian Rossouw <adrian at daemon.co.za> wrote:

> On 11 Feb 2005, at 12:20 AM, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> >
> > 1. We need an upgrade path for PostgreSQL!
> I spent today working on it. The patches will start flowing in the next
> day or two.

And...if the Drupal community really intends to keep supporting
PostgreSQL, it needs to be more than just Adrian doing the work around
this. Bryght doesn't use PostgreSQL for it's Drupal instances, so
pretty much everything Adrian does here he has to fit in around his
work schedule (i.e. in his own time).

So...anyone else want to volunteer to help out with PostgreSQL?

Dries: you asked about the help texts on the drupal-docs list. For
some of the people there (me included), even just installing a CVS
build is a pain in the ass. If you really want this done, someone
needs to post the help texts, and then the doc team (among others) can
help update/rewrite.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com