[drupal-devel] Release schedule

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Sun Feb 13 21:18:20 UTC 2005

Boris Mann wrote:
> Dries: you asked about the help texts on the drupal-docs list. For
> some of the people there (me included), even just installing a CVS
> build is a pain in the ass. If you really want this done, someone
> needs to post the help texts, and then the doc team (among others) can
> help update/rewrite.

There are two possible solutions:

1. I'm sure we can create a site on drupaldevs.org for the doc team.
    It takes Gerhard or redLED 10 minutes to setup, if not less.

    Good documentation reduces the workload of those providing support
    so it is worth it.

2. The documentation team uses the translation templates (POT files)
    after they have been updated.