[drupal-devel] Re: [contributions:axel] /modules/snippets snippets.module snippets.mysql

Axel axel at drupal.ru
Fri Feb 18 21:53:19 UTC 2005

Quote from letter by Gerhard Killesreiter
(Fri, 18-Feb-2005, 05:40 +0100):

> On 18 Feb 2005 drupal-cvs at drupal.org wrote:
>
> > User: axel	Branch: HEAD	Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:21:26 +0000
> >
> > Added files:
> >   /modules/snippets snippets.module snippets.mysql
> >
> > Log message:
> >   Alpha version (some features broken, some uncomplete) of the
> > Snippets. For WaterWiki.
>
> Axel, can you please include this module with waterwiki in a
> subdirectory if it is only usable with it?

I firstly write module for waterwiki, but later decide to release
it as standalone Drupal module. It works without any wikies, sorry
for misinformation in cvs-log.

--
Alexander Grafov <axel at drupal.ru>
Drupal Russia - www.drupal.ru