[drupal-devel] Checking coding style of contributed modules

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at gworks.ca
Sat Feb 19 15:17:27 UTC 2005

Nice work.  Likely  we could adapt some approaches from, e.g., the PEAR
PHP_Beautifier package, http://pear.php.net/package/PHP_Beautifier.  For
actually fixing up non-compliant code, contributors could use PHP_Beautifier
directly, if a noble volunteer would write a new "filter" for Drupal coding
styles, modelled on, e.g., the existing PEAR filter (see the file
Beatutifier/Filter/PEAR.filter.php in the distribution).

Nedjo