[drupal-devel] Internationalization, Usability and changes in the coding conventions

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 20:57:25 UTC 2005

According to Killes bug report the use of message_access is legacy and
should not be there. Yet it is there in some core and contributed
modules. Shouldn't that be fixed? Even moving them up into the module
level from common.inc message() to t() would be a help in promoting
usability and translation.

Carl