[drupal-devel] Project management contribs: Bundles: grouped modules.

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Sat Feb 19 21:45:09 UTC 2005

Negyesi Karoly wrote:

> Another issue is the _current_ state. First, those modules that neither work
> with 4.5 nor with the forthcoming 4.6 surely does not worth a second look.

This may not be as true in all senses as one might think.

Allie Micka and I just updated the ezmlm module from 4.2 to 4.5 and HEAD, and
will be maintaining and enhancing it.  There may be other other modules which
are not 4.5 current, but which someone may want to update because they already
contain most of the code they need for a module they want.

I agree that non-4.5 modules would not be worth looking at if creating a
"reviewed" or otherwise endorsed repository.  This is not really an argument
against Karoly's posting.  Sometimes old, non-working code is good for
something, so I would say it's worth not just deleting things too quickly.

--
Chris Johnson