[drupal-devel] [task] Support for Taxonomy Images in theme settings.

grohk drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon Feb 21 17:56:15 UTC 2005

-Project:      Taxonomy image
+Project:      Drupal
-Version:      cvs
+Version:      cvs
-Component:    Code
+Component:    system.module
-Category:     support requests
+Category:     tasks

Trying to keep this idea alive by resectioning to the correct place (I
think) and freshening the patch against the latest CVS system.module.
Please forgive me it this is inappropriate, but I think this patch is
important for many users.

grohk

Previous comments:

December 7, 2004 - 11:11 : Anonymous

This patch adds a checkbox on admin/themes/settings to toggle display of
taxonomy images, only if this module is installed and activated. I've
also sent a patch to phptemplate theme engine that it uses this
checkbox to fill a new variable usable for templates.

December 7, 2004 - 11:19 : Anonymous

PHPtemplate patch that uses this new checkbox:
http://drupal.org/node/14028

December 7, 2004 - 11:23 : Anonymous

Patch for box_grey theme: http://drupal.org/node/14029

December 14, 2004 - 21:45 : jxs2151

I am unable to get this working after applying all three patches.  When
patching the phptemplate engine I get this error:
patching file phptemplate.engine
Hunk #1 succeeded at 73 (offset 1 line).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 239.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 237 (offset -23 lines).
phptemplate.engine.rej
The checkbox for allowing Taxonomy images in posts appears, I created
the category, uploaded the image.  I can view the image by direct
reference in a url, it just does not show up on the page.

December 16, 2004 - 19:50 : carlosparamio

It seems that phptemplate.engine file has changed a little. Here is a
new patch.
When this patch was applied, then you can use the array
$taxonomy_images[] in your node.tpl.php theme template to access to the
image files for correspondant terms. For example, $taxonomy_images[0] to
access to the image file for the first term. This is what box_grey patch
does.

December 16, 2004 - 19:52 : carlosparamio

And here is a patch for Drupal 4.5.0 release also.

Edit: http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/14027