[drupal-devel] Sites?

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 10:06:24 UTC 2005

Should not the settings directory be called "settings" rather than Sites
so that people can find it? Use of the words "configuartion and Settings
is pretty much the status quo in all installations and thus promotes
usability. The present installation instructions don't make the use of
"Site" as the correct directory readily apparent. Even so there will be
 a heavy percentage of users that will not get it even after making an
install or two.

Settings
	default_site/
		settings.php