[drupal-devel] New module nameing.

Aran Clary Deltac aran at arandeltac.com
Sun Feb 27 12:24:19 UTC 2005

> On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:21:36 -0800 (PST), Aran Clary Deltac
> <aran at arandeltac.com> wrote:
>> I've written a new module and would like other module devels to give me
>> their opinion.
>>
>> This module allows editing of the help messages for any page on a drupal
>> site from within the administration pages.
>
> Nice! Interested in trying it out to see how it works.
>
> I think "helpeditor.module" would be a good name.

I already decided on helpedit, but helpeditor would have been just as
good.  I submitted the module and have setup a project.  The handbook says
that sometime in the next 24 hours the project page will include a
download link, among other relevant links.  Until then feel free to grab
it from CVS.  Its tagged DRUPAL-4-5.

http://drupal.org/node/18031

Just submitted a new module called powells.module.  On a role here in
sunny (mostly rain lately...) southern california.

http://drupal.org/node/18050

Aran