[drupal-devel] New module nameing.

Aran Clary Deltac aran at arandeltac.com
Sun Feb 27 12:41:49 UTC 2005

>>> I think "helpeditor.module" would be a good name.
>>
>> I already decided on helpedit, but helpeditor would have been just as
>> good.  I submitted the module and have setup a project.  The handbook
>> says
>> that sometime in the next 24 hours the project page will include a
>> download link, among other relevant links.  Until then feel free to grab
>> it from CVS.  Its tagged DRUPAL-4-5.
>>
>> http://drupal.org/node/18031
>
> It does not seem to be viewable on cvs.drupal.org. It says that the folder
> has no DRUPAL-4-5- branch, and all the files are shown to be in the attic.
> Plus if you go to the attic, the files have no content in them.
>
> Goba

I'm not sure why that is... when I explicitly tell viewcvs to view only
DRUPAL-4-5 the files do load fine.

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/helpedit/Attic/?only_with_tag=DRUPAL-4-5

Also, if you checkout DRUPAL-4-5 from CVS the files come through fine.

I'm pretty new to cvs.  I'm more of a subversion user, so with the info
that I was able to scrap off of the conrtibutors manual I may have done
something wrong.  :-/

Aran