[drupal-devel] New module nameing.

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Feb 27 15:12:10 UTC 2005

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Aran Clary Deltac wrote:

> download link, among other relevant links.  Until then feel free to grab
> it from CVS.  Its tagged DRUPAL-4-5.

It is good practice to commit modules to HEAD even if thez don work with
it and then branch to the stable branch.

> http://drupal.org/node/18031
>
> Just submitted a new module called powells.module.  On a role here in
> sunny (mostly rain lately...) southern california.
>
> http://drupal.org/node/18050

I am not too impressed with this module (judging from its decription).
Can't we just merge it with the amazon module and call it something else?

Cheers,
	Gerhard, who missed his train, is still in Antwerp, and is
                 going to bug his fellow developers to go for some beer
                 in the evening.