[drupal-devel] [Fwd: [drupal.org] moviereview.module - New]

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Mon Feb 28 18:40:22 UTC 2005

Ross Kendall wrote:
> Won't the new flexible content approach remove the need for this kind of
> module.  (as in, it would be easy enough to do a 'movie review' content
> type using the current flexinode module)

That is the CCK's goal, so let's hope it can full-fill your desire.
Note that the new CCK is a work in progress: it might not be available
for another few months.  However, if you feel like being a beta or alpha
tester, you can probably start testing the CCK in the very near future.
  Check with Jonathan Chaffer (JonBob).

> I myself was interested in 'book reviews' for a website, but
> bookreview.module didn't suit my needs perfectly.  Maybe other people
> who want movie reviews will also wish for slight variations.

That's correct.  The features/fields of the review module are often debated.