[drupal-devel] adsense from google for drupal

Boerland Bert b.boerland at pinkroccade.com
Mon Feb 28 19:08:48 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: drupal-devel-bounces at drupal.org
[mailto:drupal-devel-bounces at drupal.org]On Behalf Of Dries Buytaert

[regarding usings ads for drupal]

Hate to push my luck, but I might get a better response if http://drupal.org/node/17905 is promoted to the frontpage. We still have to do some stuff. I'm willing to dontate as others might. But I am not that fond on paying the taxes of all the google ad payouts (esp in the Netherlands!). So for a generic account we might we might have to setup a drupal foundation that wont have to pay taxes. This was discussed some time ago on this list but I dont remember the outcome of this. Anyone? (put response please in thread on site)

> Too bad you couldn't make it to FOSDEM.  I'm sure there will be more
> Drupal events in future.

On the plus side, nobody of the drupal team got sick by/of me/my flue by me not showing up ;-)