[drupal-devel] Re: New taxonomy_xml.module

Sheldon Rampton sheldon at prwatch.org
Mon Feb 28 21:32:34 UTC 2005

Dries wrote:

>I just checked but both modules/wmfilter and modules/interwiki exist in
>CVS ... Does this need further attention or action?

Yes, further action IS needed.

I just checked, and it appears that Neil Drumm renamed
modules/wmfilter to modules/interwiki. That's all well and good.
However, modules/interwiki doesn't currently appear in the public
list of downloads on drupal.org, and modules/wmfilter *DOES* appear,
at the following URL:
http://drupal.org/node/14980

If you go to that page and click on "Download latest release," you
get a tarbell that contains a GNU public license and nothing else.
This needs to be fixed, perhaps by editing project node 14980 so it
points to modules/interwiki instead of modules/wmfilter.
Unfortunately, I can't do this myself. The project node was created
by Aldon Hynes, so I don't have editing access to it.

Also: What's the status of my taxonomy_xml.module? The URL for that project is:
http://drupal.org/node/17918

Regards,
Sheldon Rampton