[drupal-devel] [feature] br tag before buttons in node.module

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 02:14:20 UTC 2005

Grant,

If your solution works for you on your site, by all means, use it! :)

My response to your patch was simply that it wouldn't be a wise one to
implement back into core Drupal. That said, I do think that more
themeability of form elements is needed and is actually something that
we're working on!

Have you seen the recent node creation redesign threads
(http://drupal.org/node/15506 and http://drupal.org/node/14886)?
Hopefully the issue that you're running into will be addressed through
the continuing work on improving both the default node creation
interface as well as the themeability of forms.

Chris