[drupal-devel] ShortStat for Drupal

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 23:22:34 UTC 2005

I would love to see ShortStat
(http://www.shauninman.com/mentary/past/shortstat_beta_3.php) by Shaun
Inman ported to Drupal or for its implementation to *at least* serve
as a UI model to follow. I simply love how elegant it is and how easy
it is to see, at a glance, what's going on with your site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/3518872/
No flash: http://photos3.flickr.com/3518872_4622c752af_o.png
Live: http://ryanberg.net/shortstat

Does watchdog have the right hooks to make this page possible? Could I
write it up in PHP and then style it accordingly? Note that I'm more
interested with the Tuftesque presentation of the information rather
than the analysis done by the actual statistics module.

Chris