[drupal-devel] ShortStat for Drupal

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Wed Jan 19 09:33:43 UTC 2005

Steven Wittens wrote:
>> Anyway, Dries is in charge of this, is he not? How can we see some
>> action on this?
>
> The maintainers.txt file says:
>
> STATISTICS MODULE
> M: Jeremy Andrews <jeremy at kerneltrap.com>
> S: maintained
 >
 > Though I'm not sure if Jeremy is still actively adding features to
 > statistics.module.

I did refactor (rewrote most of) the statistics module only few months
ago: see http://drupal.org/cvs?commit=11795 for details.  These
improvements will be part of Drupal 4.6.

Like always, feel free to send me watchdog/statistics module patches and
I'll review them for inclusion in Drupal HEAD.

REMINDER: I'm freezing Drupal HEAD on February 1th.  That is only _two_
weeks from now!  I've seen a lot of usability ideas/talks lately, but so
far, only very few materialized and made it into CVS.  I truly hope that
we can include more usability improvements in Drupal 4.6 because it will
take at least another 6 months before Drupal 4.7 gets out!