[drupal-devel] New sitemap module

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:30:12 UTC 2005

I have checked into the repository a new simple sitemap module.

This module allows a taxonomy based overview of the site, in a hierarchy view.

Can someone please create a project page for it, and give me access to
that node so I can update it.

Here is the README.txt for it:

------------

This is a simple site map module, providing a hierarchy overview of
the site's taxonomy.

Features:
---------

This module provides several options that customize its look and feel:

* An overview section on the top of the page can contain any text you
  want
* Can exclude certain taxonomies from the site map page.
* Can show the number of nodes under each taxonomy term.
* Can list the nodes under each taxonomy term, with hyperlinks for each
* If taxonomies have descriptions, then a mouseover description is shown
* Can list the author and number of comments for each node, also by a
  mouseover

Database:
---------
This module does not require any new database tables to be installed.

Installation: