[drupal-devel] Drupal referenced in Redhat magazine

Todd Howard todd.howard at mail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:55:28 UTC 2005

I searched on Drupal and through Google to see if it was already
mentioned, my apologies if duplicated ...

I noticed that Drupal was referenced and linked in the January issue of
Redhat Magazine ... take a look at
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/003jan05/features/lamp/ . Not the most
popular emagazine and not a Drupal write-up, but hey, fwiw ...

      PHP

PHP has, in just a few short years, become one of the predominant
scripting languages on the web. It's another integral element of LAMP
development, and can be found everywhere from personal homepages to
content management systems (such as Drupal <http://www.drupal.org/>) to
large-scale corporate intranets. With a relatively easy syntax and open
source licensing, webmasters and developers around the world have
migrated to PHP from the more difficult and syntactically challenging
scripting languages like Perl.