[drupal-devel] Project comments not getting noticed

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Jan 21 22:14:27 UTC 2005

> Any chance we could get a "send me an e-mail when somebody follows up to
> a thread I've posted to" feature added? I think this could significantly
> increase the quality of submissions and discussions about patches.

You might not want to hear this, but the proper thing to do is file a
feature request for project.module. You could also bug the maintainer
personally if you wish. See http://drupal.org/project/project for the
maintainer (see the Submitter of that node).

I agree that this would be a useful feature. We have a related feature
already where you can subscribe to all issues which you create (that
would have caught your two example). See project module's many
subscription options - http://drupal.org/project/issues/subscribe.

Techniques for making these options more visible are welcome.