[drupal-devel] [bug] node access not working.

gordon drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Jan 23 01:13:03 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node.module
 Category:     bug reports

Looking at this more, I beleive that this is critical because of the
incorrect checking of the node_grants hook every user is able to see
all nodes, but I have a feeling that they maybe able to see the teaser.

gordon

Previous comments:

January 23, 2005 - 09:38 : gordon

I have found that since the node_rewrite_sql() patch has been applied
the node_access doesn't seem to be working. I have tracked it down to
the node_access_join_sql() and node_access_where_sql in which it checks
for the existance of the access_grants hook.

This hook access_grants doesn't actually exist, and should really be
the node_grants() hook. This is actually stopping the
node_rewrite_sql() from working.

Attached is a patch to correct this.

Edit: http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/16026