[drupal-devel] missing db_escap_string() ?

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Tue Jan 25 00:36:38 UTC 2005

Is it just module taxonomy_menu, or is the database.mysql.inc file packaged in
the 4.5.2 tarball faulty because it is missing db_escape_string()?

The 4.5 tarball for taxonomy_menu contains version 1.11.0.2 of
taxonomy_menu.module, which looks correct from the CVS log.  But it calls
db_escape_string(), which shouldn't be there until version 1.12, and does not
exist in the 4.5 branch of database.mysql.inc from what I can tell.

I've fixed my local copy, but something's not right someplace.  Am I just
terribly confused, or is there something wrong in the CVS or tarballs?

--
Chris Johnson