[drupal-devel] [contributions:latpro] /modules/fckeditor/lib/editor/_source/commandclasses fck_othercommands.js fcknamedcommand.js fckpasteplaintextcommand.js fckpastewordcommand.js fckstylecomman

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jan 25 11:31:32 UTC 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> Op dinsdag 25 januari 2005 00:09, schreef Gerhard Killesreiter:
> > Who did not read the FAQ and is spamming the cvs list?
> > Please remove that crap.

> 1) HTML area has the source in CVS too.

According to Gordon he needed to modify the source somewhat.
I am still not happy about it. "Somebody else did it too." is a not
very usefull argument in general.

> And i agree its user-unfriendly to not
> provide the correct sources in a download of a module.

Not caring about users too much is a strong side of me. :)

> 2) this is certainly no crap.

It is JS. No further discussion (with me) needed. :)

> It looks like a great system, because it can be
> stripped down to the very bares of HMTML editing, And it will follow styles
> set in your theme very well. http://www.fckeditor.net/Demo/Demo03.html?Basic

I tried that one of the demos available and it didn't work for me. (FF
1.0+).

> 3) It wasn't me :)

I know.

At the very least the person responsible could have looked at the cvs
manual to learn on how to do a commit without generating dozens of
commit messages. We should reevealuate our strategy for granting contrib
cvs write access.

Cheers,
	Gerhard