[drupal-devel] [contributions:latpro] /modules/fckeditor/lib/editor/_source/commandclasses fck_othercommands.js fcknamedcommand.js fckpasteplaintextcommand.js fckpastewordcommand.js fckstylecommand.js fcktablecomman (fwd)

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Tue Jan 25 11:54:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 10:48 +0100, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Op dinsdag 25 januari 2005 00:09, schreef Gerhard Killesreiter:
> > Who did not read the FAQ and is spamming the cvs list?
> > Please remove that crap.
> 1) HTML area has the source in CVS too. And i agree its user-unfriendly to not
> provide the correct sources in a download of a module.

Yes at this stage, but I am hoping to have it removed from cvs by 4.6.
as there are a couple of versions of HTMLArea and the fork by the NZ guy
is pretty good.

> 2) this is certainly no crap. It looks like a great system, because it can be
> stripped down to the very bares of HMTML editing, And it will follow styles
> set in your theme very well. http://www.fckeditor.net/Demo/Demo03.html?Basic

It is quite nice, but if you have looked at the source it is not very
good, and just cannot be unpacked, it needs a funny process to be run if
you and to modify it.

--
Gordon Heydon <gordon at heydon.com.au>