[drupal-devel] [feature] Testers needed: Node Type filtering in taxonomy on Drupal 4.5

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Tue Jan 25 15:09:47 UTC 2005

>> A good moment to install HTML corrector moduyle on drupal.org?
>

> Or to "fix" the project module because there is plenty of stuff that
> can't be fixed by an HTML corrector.

Well I built in a simple blockquote closer into bluebeach itself to
prevent this problem. However, because project.module (unnecessarily)
uses tables, the simple fixer in bluebeach fails. Still, the main cause
was using <blockquote> where one should've used </blockquote>, which is
something that HTML corrector fixes. I rewrote it a while ago, and it is
now much faster. Combined with filtercaching, it shouldn't affect
Drupal.org much (plus I'll be able to get rid of the minicorrector in
bluebeach too).

Steven Wittens