[drupal-devel] [feature] Form groups should be collapsible (corrected post)

Scott Courtney scott at 4th.com
Wed Jan 26 04:31:42 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 22:46, tangent wrote:
> Please report any issues with specific browsers by
> attaching your user-agent string or a description of your browser and
> the issue.

Doh! I mentioned this failed under Konqueror 3.3.0, but I forgot to say what
was wrong. Basically, clicking on the form group headers does nothing, even
with JavaScript fully enabled. No errors or anything, just ignored clicks.
Sorry for not having reported more specifically in my previous post.

Scott