[drupal-devel] theme contribution

stevew at etmeli.us stevew at etmeli.us
Wed Jan 26 22:49:43 UTC 2005

Good day,

I'd like to throw the themes I've developed into the mix on Drupal.org.
I've applied for a CVS account, once a couple of weeks ago with some
plans, and once again this week after releasing the themes.  It is quite
possible that I missed an email back, but I was wondering what is the
usual lag between applying for CVS access and getting it?

Perhaps it is a subtle hint that I should not have CVS, but it didn't
work.  :)  I have always been subtlety-impaired.

Steve Wright
http://theme.etmeli.us/

--
When I could find voice, I shrieked aloud in agony,  "Either this is
madness or it is Hell."  "It is neither," calmly replied the voice of the