[drupal-devel] [feature] Taxonomy Cloud

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:17:56 UTC 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:39:27 -0800, Dan Robinson <dan at civicactions.com> wrote:
 Please see <dev.civicactions.net/?q=node/114> for my
> initial write up of the "Taxonomy Cloud". This is something that is a
> deliverable for CivicGroups and we will begin coding early next week.
> Please comment at <dev.civicactions.net/?q=forum/34>

I get errors when I try to login with a Drupal ID.

I would recommend using "Easy News Topics" (ENT) [1] for this. It was
discussed (briefly) on Drupal.org [2] quite some time ago. This does
require RSS 2.0, but that is something that we need to implement in
any case. Paolo's been talking [3] about it lately again, too (it sort
of intersects with Technorati tags, but don't get me started on that).

[1] http://matt.blogs.it/specs/ENT/1.0/
[2] http://drupal.org/node/1655
[3] http://paolo.evectors.it/

--