[drupal-devel] [feature] Form groups should be collapsible

Tim Altman web at timaltman.com
Thu Jan 27 14:29:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:32:51 +0100, tangent <drupal-devel at drupal.org>
wrote:

[...]

> I've changed the addEvent function again to reduce it as far as
> possible. I am not convinced that the other version added support for
> any other browsers than this version so please correct me if I am
> mistaken.

	With this test page, the fieldset is collapsed by default and cannot be
expanded at all in Opera.  The second and third test pages both had the
fieldset expanded by default.

	Couldn't you download a couple more browsers and use them for your
testing?  I guess this is a good example of why we don't use JavaScript
for ofter in core. :(

--
Tim Altman