[drupal-devel] Drupal foundation / non-profit

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Fri Jul 1 06:13:03 UTC 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 07:57, David Norman wrote:
> Impossible? I don't mind investigating and/or doing up some non-profit
> corp paperwork for the USA. I could finally put my business degree to
> some use.

If you have a non-profit in USA and I (being a Hungarian) give some money to
it, will it pay taxes after my donation? I understand that I won't be able
to deduct the donation from my taxes.

If you have a business degree, do you have some knowledge on setting up
nonprofits in various countries and somehow moving money between them?

Regards

NK