[drupal-devel] Wordpress' new "post edit screen"

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Jul 1 11:51:01 UTC 2005

>>> http://asymptomatic.net/wp/images/2005/June/wp16.gif (animated)
>>
>> That's very nice. Do we have the horizontal space to spare to aim for

I don't get why it's nice. Why would I want
to move those form elements around?

> We already have collapsable fields, but for the life of me I can not

In day to day use on the NHPR conversion to HEAD, I'm finding the
collapsible groups MORE annoying, not better. It's adding more clicks,
not friendly smiles. About the only place I actually LIKE the collapsed
groups is on the input filters. Everywhere else, most notably, admin >
settings, they're a pain in the ass.

--
Morbus Iff ( accept no prostitutes )