[drupal-devel] file attachment storage

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Jul 4 12:38:32 UTC 2005

I tried this module, and even after enabling it, I can't find a place to upload files. This could be an oversight, as I am used to look on the node submission form. What I wonder though - will it allow inline handling of files with inline.module, or does it have its own inline utility?

Regards,

Kobus

>>> rob at robshouse.net 6/30/2005 7:38:39 PM >>>
The "famous Craig patch" is even better than that; a full functioning
module that you can install and use right away to manage your uploads.
You could probably also rewrite image module to use it instead of the
current file API.

http://drupal.org/project/filemanager

it works with the attachment module to basically do what the upload
module in core currently does.

http://drupal.org/node/10245

-Robert