[drupal-devel] [feature] Send copy of Contact submission to sender's email

solon drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Jul 6 03:53:07 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/26236
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/26236

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    contact.module
 Category:     feature requests

+1 for this patch.

I tested it against HEAD, and it works perfectly.

One thing I would suggest is that the option also apply to the person
contact forms as well. I am not sure if this was in the original
request, but I think, especially on community sites, users might like
to a have a reccord of peer to peer correspondance.

Just my 2cents.

solon

Previous comments:

July 2, 2005 - 23:53 : mjohnson16

When using the contact form to send a message to another user, it would
be nice if a copy of the sent message was sent to the sender's email
address. This would allow for an easy way to archive those messages for
reference.

July 3, 2005 - 10:53 : Robin Monks

I'll take this one.

Robin

July 6, 2005 - 08:45 : Robin Monks

Here is my best shot.  This allows users to have a copy of their message
sent to themselves.  Useful for those who like to keep records of
emails.

Robin