[drupal-devel] New themeable function for buttons?

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 7 10:32:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Robert Douglass wrote:

> One more thought on the topic:
>
> When you offer the user two choices {Confirm | Cancel} they should both
> use the same interface. If they were both links I'd be disappointed but
> would get used to it. Mixing them up is what seems so wrong.

The point about one being a link and one being a button is that both
actions are _not_ equivalent. Users are most likely looking at the form
_because_ they want to delete (or do whatever) something, not because
they want to cancel their action.

At first I didn't like the form too, but I am now convinced that it is a
good thing.

Cheers,
	Gerhard