[drupal-devel] Users confused by blogs

David Norman deekayen at deekayen.net
Wed Jul 13 04:20:26 UTC 2005

I can vouch for some of the validity of this pdf. I tried to introduce
the blog module as a way for my co-workers to keep in touch when
telecommuting and my boss said, "What's that?" When I explained, he said
the name didn't make sense, the whole concept was was too confusing, and
said if I didn't rename it to "E-log", we should just take it down for
being too confusing.