[drupal-devel] CVS problem

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sat Jul 16 10:29:38 UTC 2005

On Saturday 16 July 2005 11:26, Elek Márton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a Google Summer of Code participant. I requested a CVS account, and
> I received a mail about it has been approved.
>
> But I can't log in with my user name and password.
> In C:\[...]: "f:\[...]\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "checkout" "-P"
> "contributions"
> CVSROOT=:pserver:ee at cvs.drupal.org:/cvs/drupal

Hi,

I think you are not using the correct repository. It's
@cvs.drupal.org:/cvs/drupal-contrib

I had many problems with using CVS and after Kjartan himself solved my
problems, I summarized what I understood at http://drupal.org/node/16784 .

Regards

NK

Ps. You are still free to mail me your questions, after all, I am your
mentor -- and as you can see, it'll be me who will answer, even if you try
to elude my grip :)