[drupal-devel] two MINOR problems

Thomas Ilsche ThomasIlsche at gmx.de
Sat Jul 16 17:52:14 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm working on the SoC automated testsuite and during the automated
testing I have encountered two really minor problems:

1. in user_pass_reset() (user.module:987) the supported timestamp must
not be equal to the current time. So if someone clicks the one time
login linksame second as it is created it does fail. Well it is quite
unlikely that a human does this but it is theoretical possible.  It
would be nice, but it is not necesary for the test suite to have
lessequal rather than less. Any comments?

2. in sess_read() (session.inc:22) the procedure fails with an
sql-error for an inconsistent database where the user table misses a
corresponding row to the sessions.uid.
Well the assertation of a consistent db is not a problem at all but in
exceptional cases it might not be a bad idea to have a fallback to the
anonymous user. I think with a left join this should work with the
same performance as currently.

Just wanted to throw that in here, priority is really low.

Best Regards
 Thomas