[drupal-devel] [bug] Nodes are repeated when asking for a list of taxonomy/term/x, y nodes

Kobus drupal-devel at drupal.org
Tue Jul 19 09:36:35 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/26683
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/26683

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.2
 Component:    taxonomy.module
 Category:     bug reports

Matteo,

If you aksed whether someone noticed that the problem exists, then yes,
I have noticed it on one of my sites, and I have patched my site
according to your patch, thanks. I used 4.6.1 at that time, now 4.6.2,
and it applied to both versions, so I think it can be applied.

I think this is an important patch, and hope that this get applied
soon!

Regards,

Kobus

Kobus

Previous comments:

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:25:46 +0000 : matteo

Nodes are repeated when asking for terms in or each other (ex. term 25
or term 27).
same symptoms as http://drupal.org/node/22469, where the problem
appeared only when dealing with terms in 'and'.
the attached patch solves the problem, due to the erroneous elimination
of the distinct clause in the query issued for 'or' terms.

Same problem occurs also in Drupal 4.6.0 and Drupal 4.6.1.

Matteo

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:14:59 +0000 : matteo

Did  anyone notice this problem ??
Matteo