[drupal-devel] [bug] Make node_save() recursion-aware

Sohodojo Jim salmons at sohodojo.com
Tue Jul 19 19:03:44 UTC 2005

Dries wrote:

> I don't like this patch.  It's a hairy fix.  There must be a better way
> to avoid recursion in first place.

    I hope we can put on our thinking caps to achieve jvandyk's intent
as stated:

> Previous comments:
>
> Tue, 19 Jul 2005 02:14:16 +0000 : jvandyk

> (664 bytes)
>
> [snip]
> I'd like to see cvs and 4.6 patched.
>
> This patch is necessary so I can release actions and workflow for 4.6.

    I believe Drupal at the 4.6+ level with Matt Westgate's eCommerce
(mega)module/framework plus jvandyk's actions, and workflow modules has
incredible potential as an innovative microenterprise and small business
network/community platform. (Not to suggest that this incredible
potential is not there for conventional ecommerce and business users,
just that we're not too focused on those already served constituencies.)

    --Sohodojo Jim--

--

	Jim Salmons and Timlynn Babitsky
	Founders and Research Directors