[drupal-devel] Re: [drupal:dries] /modules comment.module

Stefan Nagtegaal drupal-devel at istyledthis.nl
Wed Jul 20 13:15:10 UTC 2005

line 702:
  $txt = t('Comment: unauthorized comment submitted or comment
submitted to a closed node %subject.', array('%subject' => theem
('placeholder', $edit['subject'])));
Shoud be:
  $txt = t('Comment: unauthorized comment submitted or comment
submitted to a closed node %subject.', array('%subject' => theme
('placeholder', $edit['subject'])));

theme('placeholder') instead of theem('placeholder')

Stefan

Op 19-jul-2005, om 19:51 heeft drupal-devel at drupal.org het volgende
geschreven: